Alamo Manufacturing Services is seeking an experienced fabricator
Salford Priors, Warwickshire
37 hour week. Shift work plus overtime
Alamo Manufacturing Services is the precision-engineering partner for some of the most famous names in agricultural and green maintenance technology, manufacturing equipment for blue-chip British companies such as Bomford-Turner, Spearhead Machinery and McConnel.
- Fabricates components by analyzing requirements; welding parts.
- Develops welding projects by analysing work orders, prints and completed assembly; calculating requirements, studying metals, determining approporiate welding techniques.
- Collects equipment and materials by studying specifications and component requirements; order supplies and gases.
- Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
- Documents actions by completing records
- Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining suppliers; performin preventive maintenance; calling for repairs as necessary.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- 5+ years experience
- Coded welder
- NVQ level education
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Problem solving ability
- Team player as well as ability to work independently
- Good communications skills
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com