McConnel is seeking a shot blaster
£17,000 - £19,000 p.a. plus benefits.
37 hour week. Shift work plus overtime
McConnel is a multi-award winning British manufacturing company that is leading the way as the world’s number one supplier of Power Arm and green maintenance technology.
Based in Ludlow, Shropshire, McConnel offers a comprehensive portfolio of premium hedge-cutting, mowing, cultivation and remote control machinery that sets the standard for quality and innovation in the industry and is exported to more than 40 countries around the world.
- Shot blasting of fabricated products.
- Heavy maneuvering of products involved.
- Working in the Painting Dept, experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Must be able to work as a team, yet be able to work on an individual basis at various times during their shift.
- Have the ability to spot maintenance issues and to act accordingly.
- Overtime and shift work will be expected.
- NVQ level of education
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Experiencing of working in a heavy industrial environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com