McConnel Ltd is seeking an experienced UK Parts Salesperson
Competitive Salary & Benefits package
Reporting to the Parts Manager, responsible for the development of the parts business within the UK sales territory. Ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company. Building long term satisfied customer relationships ensuring repeat sales of replacement parts. Preparing and presenting quotes to customers.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers establishing, developing and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Develop business using various methods including cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer concerns to maximise satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyse and advise on the territory/market’s potential, track sales and provide status reports.
- Supply reports on customer needs, concerns, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends aiming for continuous improvement.
- Develops expertise in all parts/services and able to act in an advisory capacity to assist dealers and customer enquiries and creating a positive working relationship.
- Develop a sales & marketing plan in conjunction with the Parts Manager.
- Develop and implement parts stocking programmes and promotional programmes in line with marketing plans.
- Experience in a technical sales environment preferably Parts with a proven track record of upselling.
- Experience with MRP/ERP preferably JDEdwards as you will be required to use online parts system.
- Strong computer skills including use of Microsoft office skills including email/internet use.
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent numeracy skills with accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills required.
- Able to plan, prioritise and organize own work schedule.
- Able to travel where required for face to face dealer/customer meetings including attending any trade shows where required.
- Familiarity with agricultural/horticultural machinery would be a distinct advantage.